SeaSafe Systems Ltd
Lifejackets, like all safety equipment, need to be checked and serviced at regular intervals if they are to fulfil their function in an emergency.
Tingdene Marinas are committed to on the water safety and below are a list of Lifejacket Service Points for SeaSafe Systems Ltd, UK lifejacket manufacturers.
Life Jacket servicing carried out at the following locations:
Brundall Bay Marina
Thames & Kennet Marina
- Pick up a leaflet from the marina office.
- Fill in your details on the reverse and take it together with your lifejacket(s) to the marina staff.
- The Service Point will provide you with a receipt and arrange for collection by SeaSafe.
- You will be contacted directly by SeaSafe staff when your lifejacket(s) are serviced, who will arrange payment. You only pay the service charges not the carriage.
- Your lifejacket(s) will be returned to the Service Point on completion.
- All types of lifejackets can be serviced.
- Service and certification from £9.95 inc VAT.